Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jane Eyre

My life was not complete until I saw Jane Eyre and even still until I complete reading it. I have just purchased this heaven sent movie. It is four hours long, but I still find that I have to put restrictions on myself so I don't watch it everyday. I have now come to only watching it once a week and the second disk again on the weekend. This should do quite nicely especailly since I am now reading the book.

Why do I love Jane Eyre so much? Well, I'll tell you, I am in love with Mr.Edward Rochester. There I admit it I have now reduced myself so much that the only way for me to find true happiness is to marry a fictional character with a sinful past. Alas I have become a full blown hopeless romantic.Of course I must explain that it is not so much Mr. Rochester himself but rather the love between him and Jane Eyre. Fictional yes, but no less inviting.

Another thing what the freak is up with the name Edward being tainted with vampirism? It was most definately taken in classics such as this one discussed long before being in love with a man who wanted to such your blood was thought to be attractive. But oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment