Monday, January 16, 2012

yet again

So I went on facebook and there it was two more engagement announcements. There are several of these as of late only there were two in the same day this time. To avoid further lecture, Congratulations to them. But still here it is that shocking realization that if I don't start dating I'm going to be the only single girl in my graduating class at age 22. That's nice. A spinster at age 22 all because I live in Utah and am surrounded by people who are married to their eternal companion. Not that I'm complaining. I am completely fine with being single. There is no reason for me to get married yet. I don't think I will ever be until I'm told that my looks are going and that I better get crackin' because no one is going to want to marry a woman who looks like me. But seeing that I don't live with people who are that brutally honest I think I could safely say that I will never hear those words and therefore I will never be forced to find that one I could tolerate for time and all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment