Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows

I have listened to that song about fifty thousand times in the past two days. Thank you Rachel for having that on your blog, because I cannot stop singing and dancing to that minute and a half of bliss.

You know music is fantabulous like that, it just speaks to your soul. This is why I am so insulted by the more popular artists who musically speaking, have no talent. Oh sure they're on the radio they make lots of money but seriously why would you sing about getting on with an alien? By the way that is the reason I no longer listen to Katy Perry, what a loser. Sing about something that is, oh I don't know, good. Don't even get me started on Lady Gaga. How do people like these songs? "I love this record but I can't see straight anymore. Just dance" ok nobody likes to dance that much, maybe you should sit down before you pass out and find your self waking up in an ally somewhere.

Wow this post is taking a turn I wasn't going to take, I was really going to talk about Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows. I'm not inlove with anyone, unless you count life, because it freaking rocks! Don't agree? Listen to Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows and you will, but if not life goes on.

1 comment: