Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Be who are...well maybe not

I have always thought of self expression as a good thing and it is. However, as much as it is a good thing you should be prepared for how people will view you myself included. How hypocritical is that? Anyway, the point is that just because you are"being true to yourself" doesn't mean everyone's gonna appreciate it, myself included, and I wouldn't expect everyone to love who I am. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but honestly do you really want to look/act like a woman when you are in fact a man? Is dressing up a pirate a favorite of yours? I mean that's all good and well and everything, but perhaps if you would like to avoid the strange looks and comments you should move to France. I hear they're pretty down with all that stuff. That is unless you learn not to care what others think of you. So perhaps the lesson is, be who you are, but don't expect everyone to welcome it with open arms, because that is life and no matter what you choose life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment